Over 40 years have passed since the infamous Tate/LaBianca murders at the hands of the Manson Family. The world's fascination with this case have never stopped.
Retrace this horrific and historic crime by traveling to the actual locations where these people lived, and died.
Featured on AC360 - Tate/LaBianca Historian Scott Michaels hosts this tour. Scott co-produced and wrote the acclaimed documentary The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter - available around the country.
With the Top 40 songs of 1969 playing, you’ll experience:
- The Tate and LaBianca murder locations
- The final steps of Rosemary and Leno LaBianca
- Locations from the victims’ lives: The Sebring Salon, The El Coyote restaurant where the Tate group had their last supper
- Where the murderers creepy crawled, where they disposed of the clothing, murder weapon, and the driveway where the killers washed off after the murders
- A multimedia presentation complete with video and audio clips (including the murderers themselves) explaining the case
(note: the Tate home has been destroyed - we do visit it's location to see the route that the killers took)
Included: A small stone from the fireplace of the Tate house, obtained by Scott Michaels himself.
This tour opens the door for a fascinating trip as guests are encouraged to discuss the details and theories surrounding this fascinating case.
"A hair-raising trip to the dark side of Hollywood, better than any movie...Nothing helter skelter about it. It cuts to the facts and gives you nightmares!" REX REED
Five dollars of each ticket will be donated to The Doris Tate Crime Victim Foundation.