Featured in the book "1000 Things to do Before You Die"
Join your knowledgable guide on an escorted journey through death, murder and scandal in Los Angeles in the cool comfort of the luxurious Dearly Departed Tomb Buggy.
The Dearly Departed Tour has been featured in 1000 Things to do Before you Die, Anderson Cooper 360, E! 20 Most Horrifying Hollywood Murders, The Girls Next Door and more.
Once your tour um... departs, you'll visit almost 100 sites of either historical or hysterical interest where events of the most scandalous nature took place. Features include:
- Last breath locations of Michael Jackson, Bela Lugosi, River Phoenix,Mae West, Whitney Houston, George Burns and more...
- The murders of Rebecca Schaeffer, Jose and Kitty Menendez, Bugsy Siegel, Dominique Dunne, Sal Mineo and more...
- Where Rihanna and Hugh Grant experienced their most shocking moments
- Hotels where John Belushi and Janis Joplin "Checked Out"
- The bizarre deaths of writer Robert Lees, actor Albert Dekker and The Black Dahlia - in VIVID detail
- The restroom break is in the park made famous by George Michael
"Creepy, hilarious but not for kids or the prissy." - Lonely Planet
Almost 100 sights in 2.5 hours.
A light-hearted look at the Dark Side of Hollywood.